A Method You Trust With Unexpected Technology
The Bindicator Yo-Yo Series is a reliable continuous weight and cable level measurement system designed especially for the inventory management of dry bulk solids.
GP-4 Yo-Yo is designed for general purpose applications.
Mark-4 Yo-Yo is designed for hazardous locations.
Both the GP-4 and Mark-4 Yo-Yo systems consist of a yo-yo sensor and display/programmer device.
The display/programmer allows a user to configure a single sensor or a whole system. An adjustable autotimer allows the user to set automatic measurement cycles ranging from 2 minutes to 1 week. While in operating mode, the display will show the sensor address, sensor name, measurement in the specified units,percentage, display mode and the status of the current device.
- Used with silos up to 100 ft (30.5 m)
- Accurate readings – 1cm (0.39 inches) Resolution
- Isolated 4-20 mA Output with Adjustable Span (Reversible)
- 4-line x 20-character backlit LCD display
- Programmable sensor names and ranges
- Allows end user to set-up system from any location
- Monitors up to 99 sensors from up to 4000 feet
- 4-line x 20 Character Backlit LCD Display
- Easy to read level, sensor name and status RS-485 Communication
- MODBUS protocol
- Optional Heater